Why – Gold Prices and Gold Rates Today – will Continue to Increase
The latest data indicates Gold is beginning a multi-year bull market.
- First Gold historic experienced a rally from 1999 to 2011. During that time
- Second, Gold went from approximately $250 per ounce to $1,900 per ounce. This was a gain of about 900% in that twelve-year span.
- Then, gold prices fell in a 50% retracement (using the 1999 base) and fell to approximately $1,050 per ounce in December 2015.
- Now, Gold has gained over 23% in 2016-2017. Looks like the gold has entered a new multi-year bull run.
To better understand this thesis of gold bull run we suggest reading Mr. Jim Rickards blog at https://jimrickards.blogspot.com/ .
However, the reason for you purchasing physical gold is not simply its rising price. Physical gold offers you other important and distinct advantages that other investments cannot.
So, it is important to make the distinction; the benefit of gold we postulate will come from your ownership of physical gold; but not paper forms of gold, like ETFs or futures contracts.
We offer up the following for your consideration:
One of the most important factors of an investment is how well it holds its value. Monetary derived investment are only as strong as the currency supporting them. Stock markets are experiencing wild gyrations from uncertainty and loss of confidence in fiat currencies.
Currencies loss of value
- The fundamental structure of any economy is its currency,
- Fiat currencies around the world are under attack and suffering from loss of confidence,
- The value of the world reserved currency; the U.S. Dollar is continuing its fall,
Gold value, on the other hand, has increased in value and is continuing on its bull market path.
Gold Outperforms Other Investment During Crisis
Your gold will protect when the crisis hits. Gold will protect your future, your standard of living, your wealth.
You are Fee to ignore it at your own peril. The clear signs have appeared gold has entered a bull market. The moves of the Feds and other Central Banks are accelerating this bull market in gold.
Golds as a Store of Value –
Using Gold as a store of value has been done for over three thousand years.
Gold bullion has served as a store of value longer than any currency.
For instance, in comparison to gold’s three thousand year history the Pound, one or the world’s oldest currencies, is about one-thousand two-hundred years old.
Over the long term, all major currencies have lost purchasing power when compared to gold bullion. The following chart shows that since 1900 physical gold is the best long-term store of value.
- Imagine you saying I preserved my family’s purchasing power by owning gold.
Golds value is timeless but Fluctuations occur in all investment, including gold.
gold is a Tangible Asset
Gold is not just another commodity.
- Almost all the gold ever mined is still in existence.
- You will not use up Gold like oil or other commodities. Imagine Gold is the asset you own and hold, forever.
Gold and the Stock Market
It is fair to say at this time we are all concerned that the stock market may not be having a correction but is on course to crash. Either way gold has historically risen, more times than not, when the stock market declines. The Risk of systemic risk has not been higher in almost a decade. Gold performance is more than enough evidence it can offer a way to protect your wealth and purchasing power.
You are free to ignore all the historical facts and emerging indicators but then you will miss this upcoming gold rush.